<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6939784971648496908?origin\x3dhttp://obstaclesof-jane.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
You're @ "Obstaclesof-jane.blogspot.com"

:D i love my typical blog!
Jane's ♥.



130910!

AMBROSE'S :D
02 DECEMBER :D

Wish me a happy birthday:)


I love editing, but i don't really edit my photo's ! :}

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Thanks for Viewing!

Dearest ♥.
Just you & me.
Dearest baby!

Laughs, baby cannot be angry:)
Because i'm not a photogenic. :D
Baby i love you! ♥♥♥♥♥


Enjoy & Listen :D

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Jane's TWITTER.

http://www.twitter.com/xiaojane
http://www.twitter.com/obstaclesofjane

Xiao Jane Hates

Create Your Badge

Alien's'.

:D


Preciou's{♥}

AhJane!

GirlFriend!



Designed by: Ahting

Big eyes.

May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010





Thursday, May 21, 2009 - 1:33 AM
Baby , i need you .

I feel so hurt . I remenber the time we've been together . I'm missng you . Everytime we quarrel just because of her . Everytime we are very happy something wrong . Is just because of her . I don't want to hate her . I don't even want to be enemise with her . I ... really misses you . Boy , i've no regrets loving you . Boy , somehow we will be together one day ? Boy , i hate her . I dunw her to be close with you . But she's your goodfriend . I can do nothing . I can just see you both very close together . I hate it . My heart is so ache . How can i forgive her . And she's got a boyfriend . I felt so jealous . Sobsob . Crying for you is so meaningless . Is so mean to leave me all alone . And do a very selfish decision . And so unfair to me . I didn't even decide anything . Every moment with you was really great . You make me feel so happy . Fill with happiness with you . You're not useless . You think to much . The girl thats help me to be with you was just actng one ? Why aren't you thinking . How hurt i am . How sad i felt . How lonely i am . How much i needed you . Do you ever think ? I need you . I'm still in love with you . I don't want to let it go . I ...... .... .......... .... ........ .... and you ...... Boy it just matter of time . The wound will heal . Very soon . Just give ourself a try . Give yourself a chance . Give me a chance . I cherish the time being with you . You're so rare . You are so precious . My last word to you .. Baby i love you .



Jane's Photo's

Charmine

:D