<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6939784971648496908?origin\x3dhttp://obstaclesof-jane.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
You're @ "Obstaclesof-jane.blogspot.com"

:D i love my typical blog!
Jane's ♥.



130910!

AMBROSE'S :D
02 DECEMBER :D

Wish me a happy birthday:)


I love editing, but i don't really edit my photo's ! :}

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Thanks for Viewing!

Dearest ♥.
Just you & me.
Dearest baby!

Laughs, baby cannot be angry:)
Because i'm not a photogenic. :D
Baby i love you! ♥♥♥♥♥


Enjoy & Listen :D

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Jane's TWITTER.

http://www.twitter.com/xiaojane
http://www.twitter.com/obstaclesofjane

Xiao Jane Hates

Create Your Badge

Alien's'.

:D


Preciou's{♥}

AhJane!

GirlFriend!



Designed by: Ahting

Big eyes.

May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010





Sunday, June 28, 2009 - 8:39 PM
Everything is over .

The kisses you gave .
Boy , i guess i'm putting down . I have no more hope or trust in you . I will not interfere you and her . I will leave you guys alone . Like i say memories kept . Keep to yourself . I'll never forget the time we spend together . Those memorables time . Those preciouse time with you . I guess you'll not forget too ? I remenber . Every promise you made you didn even fulfill it . You didn even try . And that makes you be a broken promise person . How hurtful to say that . I'm tired for everything . I'm giving up . There's no more feeling between me and you anymore . Boy , i'm giving up . Which i say to you . I'm out of the game ;) I guess she should be happy . Or is you ? Should be happy . Everything is not the same like last time . I feel so strange to you and so do you . We're like strangers , don't even know each other . Talk less . Didn even try to contact . I'm tired for everything . Really . First , i thought when i first saw you , you will be my last guy ? And fall in love with me . And yes you did fall in love with me . But we didn last long either . No one fault . It is you the one who asked for everything .You the one who start the relationship .You the one who end the relationship .Boy , every decision you made don't regret .Don't regret anything you do .You trick me once and twice . How can i believe you again ? No more trust in you . Focus on her .I have say it alot of time . Remenber what i say . Facts is the facts i can do nothing . I need to accept it . I can't lie to myself say that is not happening yet is happening . I won't let you hurt me once again .One is enough not the second time . I cried for you so much yet you did nothing ? Tears is not wasted . Sometime i've think alot of things . But everything is happening right now . I can't change the fate for myself . Really , time past very fast . I gotta move on . I can't wait for you anymore . Everything gone .
Boy , let keep a good friendship between us .
Even though we can't be girlfriend or boyfriend .
Takecare . Last long with you stead yea ?
Love ain't fairytale .



Jane's Photo's

Charmine

:D