<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6939784971648496908?origin\x3dhttp://obstaclesof-jane.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
You're @ "Obstaclesof-jane.blogspot.com"

:D i love my typical blog!
Jane's ♥.



130910!

AMBROSE'S :D
02 DECEMBER :D

Wish me a happy birthday:)


I love editing, but i don't really edit my photo's ! :}

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Thanks for Viewing!

Dearest ♥.
Just you & me.
Dearest baby!

Laughs, baby cannot be angry:)
Because i'm not a photogenic. :D
Baby i love you! ♥♥♥♥♥


Enjoy & Listen :D

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Jane's TWITTER.

http://www.twitter.com/xiaojane
http://www.twitter.com/obstaclesofjane

Xiao Jane Hates

Create Your Badge

Alien's'.

:D


Preciou's{♥}

AhJane!

GirlFriend!



Designed by: Ahting

Big eyes.

May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010





Thursday, July 16, 2009 - 3:04 PM
Fcuk the teacher , bodoh !

The past time .
Hey reader's , something happen yesterday .
And on the 13th july was x.di korkor birthday .
Haha ! Happy belated birthday uh ;)
Yesterday a teacher suddenly confiscated my phone-.-
Damn angry . Because school already end .
I guess the teacher nothing better to do .
Lols . After taking my phone back went swimming with szeyuen .
Finish swimming went back to bedok find sinnee . Szeyuen went home ;)
Slack awhile went home .
Today missleong catch this and that . But nevermind .
She's a very good teacher . No one will notice it .
Everyone thinks she is bad . Because she nags alot .
But she's doing for our own good . Haha !
Ok stop here . Going out soon .
Find Sinnee they all .
Hope you think twice whatever you do . And i know you're still hating me . I can do nothing . I tired to help you and him to patch . But he asked me not to interfere . I know you will think that i'm acting a good person . But i'm not . Being a good person also got wrong . I'm just stating the facts . Being a bad person also very difficult . How you want me to do ? Not being friend with him ? Or with you ? Or i just ignore him or you ? Really is very unfair for me . My life is so hard . What can i do . Girlfriend also can like that treat me because of you . I'm not blaming you or what i'm just stating the facts . How i treat her ? Very bad ? Lols . I treat her very good , what i get is this . Wtf . You know how it feels when someone look into your privacy and tell others ? How i trusted her last time ? How should i trust her now . Think for me . Think for others . Don't be selfish . I'm really tired for saying all these . What friendship problems and relationships . Keep repeat and repeat . What you want ? Just tell me . Everyone is tired . I still got alot of things to do . I cried for you guys . Why're you guys treating me like this . What i do to you all , why must treat me like this . Heart ache . Relationships are important but friendships is more important you know ? When you need a listener your friend are always here for you . But your boyfriend are not . I've been hurt . I know hows the feeling feel , and its more worst then yours . What can i do is just put down get over it and move on . Understand ? My granddaughter . I can't compare things like that . You'll never what will happen next . It all fate . Fate bring this to us . Make us feel frustrate . Make us go crazy . All i can say is cheer up . Takecare . Nothing can make yourself strong . Unless you make yourself strong and cheerful ;) Laughs . HM(L)



Jane's Photo's

Charmine

:D