<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6939784971648496908?origin\x3dhttp://obstaclesof-jane.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
You're @ "Obstaclesof-jane.blogspot.com"

:D i love my typical blog!
Jane's ♥.



130910!

AMBROSE'S :D
02 DECEMBER :D

Wish me a happy birthday:)


I love editing, but i don't really edit my photo's ! :}

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Thanks for Viewing!

Dearest ♥.
Just you & me.
Dearest baby!

Laughs, baby cannot be angry:)
Because i'm not a photogenic. :D
Baby i love you! ♥♥♥♥♥


Enjoy & Listen :D

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Jane's TWITTER.

http://www.twitter.com/xiaojane
http://www.twitter.com/obstaclesofjane

Xiao Jane Hates

Create Your Badge

Alien's'.

:D


Preciou's{♥}

AhJane!

GirlFriend!



Designed by: Ahting

Big eyes.

May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010





Wednesday, September 9, 2009 - 7:44 PM
It goes a wrong way .

Hey guys , kinda lazy to post my blog :D Okay let's talk about last few days what i did . I did rebon my hair and i cut my hair like BANGS . Its damn not use to it . I miss my fringe :'( This is all i can remenber :DD bestfriend Pictures, Images and Photos YOU Didn't contact her for a few days already , maybe she din't realise her mistake ? Or me . Things are not getting better . Is getting bad to worst . Maybe i should just make some ending towards our sistership ? Or maybe we should just be friend . Somehow things should be sloved . No more quarrels for other people . All these things is so irritating so compilcated ! Going to be mad with all these silly little things ._. Our planning for zoo is wasted , forget it . For me you've changed so much . I know everyone will change . But not until like that . I know everyone has a limit like you . Everytime say : everyone has a limit blah blah blah .. -.- Of cause i know , you won't change for me neither i will . So just let it be . I'm like repeating so many time . Sigh .. Hope you understand what i'm trying to say . Maybe you should just go your way and i'll go mine . we just be friends . So many things happen yet we are quarreling for them and not for ourselve . Like you always say , everytime we quarrel is for others not for ourselve . Isn't it ? Everything go so wrong . Is time for us to change . Things are so compilcated . I'm not fate to be a good sister for anyone ? I just simply can't understand . I don't even understand what i'm trying to say ._. Ps: There's a long lasting sistership/relationship/brothership ?



Jane's Photo's

Charmine

:D