<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6939784971648496908?origin\x3dhttp://obstaclesof-jane.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
You're @ "Obstaclesof-jane.blogspot.com"

:D i love my typical blog!
Jane's ♥.



130910!

AMBROSE'S :D
02 DECEMBER :D

Wish me a happy birthday:)


I love editing, but i don't really edit my photo's ! :}

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Thanks for Viewing!

Dearest ♥.
Just you & me.
Dearest baby!

Laughs, baby cannot be angry:)
Because i'm not a photogenic. :D
Baby i love you! ♥♥♥♥♥


Enjoy & Listen :D

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Jane's TWITTER.

http://www.twitter.com/xiaojane
http://www.twitter.com/obstaclesofjane

Xiao Jane Hates

Create Your Badge

Alien's'.

:D


Preciou's{♥}

AhJane!

GirlFriend!



Designed by: Ahting

Big eyes.

May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010





Thursday, October 29, 2009 - 12:15 AM
Friend is important isn't it ?

I miss those times when we were laughing happily :D

Maybe time pass by too fast , everyone changes . I always say in my blog . Human change . Everyone will change . Everything is unpredictable . You never know what will happen next and i feel so complicated right now . Is 12:17am and i'm talking to ian . Nothing is impossible for me . But i don't go to the feeling that not right . I'm fcuk-ing shag right now , i don't know what should i say . & everyone is in love with someone . How should i phrase it ? 难道爱一个人有那么辛苦 ? 爱一个人有错吗 ? 为什么每个爱的人不是他的爱人 ? 难道拥有你爱的人着么难 ? 你爱他 , 他爱他 . 为何 ? 可一个我一个答案吗 ? 注定的 . 你的就是你的, 不是你的就放手 . Everyone thought there's only one person in your heart but i can tell that not only one , don't because of a person give up everything . Think twices when you do something :D Love is always hurting . "I love you " is just a words for you to say and you do not understand . I mean nothing . I don't know what is love all about . I can be so freedom which i like it so much without boyfriend controlling . I'm like single . He don't realise anything . His okay with it but i'm not . I'm super fed up with it . You don't even speak up to say anything , and you can just leave me like this . First month is coming . But .... how long can we last ? I never thought so much . What about you ? Today is the 8th day i never see you . Sigh .. You are okay with it aren't you ? Hahs , maybe i'm missing you too much . But i don't cry for you . Is useless to cry for guys like that . I'm speaking right deep in my heart . Straight forward will be better for you and for me isn't it ?

Now friends are important to me . I need to rely on them and not being independent . Anyone , who can rely on ? I alway think that independent is the best way to solve all my problem's . But i guess not . Didn't think so much about it . Headache . 烦恼 -.- If i continue to think or dream i gonna be crazy about it .
This doesn't slove my problems out , is not fixing any of it . Fook . Fuck . Arghh !!!!!!!

& i want all my brother's & sister's , friend's to stay happy :D I can only say this .

I think , _ _ _ i want you to be smiling always . Don't feel low or cold . HAHA ! Must be happy everyday , jane will alway be here for you if i don't your other friends will be there for you ! Hahs , must be smiling right now :D That great =X Hoho , is time for me to sleep .

FRIENDS FOREVER (L) I'll post when i back from school .




Jane's Photo's

Charmine

:D