<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6939784971648496908?origin\x3dhttp://obstaclesof-jane.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
You're @ "Obstaclesof-jane.blogspot.com"

:D i love my typical blog!
Jane's ♥.



130910!

AMBROSE'S :D
02 DECEMBER :D

Wish me a happy birthday:)


I love editing, but i don't really edit my photo's ! :}

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Thanks for Viewing!

Dearest ♥.
Just you & me.
Dearest baby!

Laughs, baby cannot be angry:)
Because i'm not a photogenic. :D
Baby i love you! ♥♥♥♥♥


Enjoy & Listen :D

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Jane's TWITTER.

http://www.twitter.com/xiaojane
http://www.twitter.com/obstaclesofjane

Xiao Jane Hates

Create Your Badge

Alien's'.

:D


Preciou's{♥}

AhJane!

GirlFriend!



Designed by: Ahting

Big eyes.

May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010





Friday, November 13, 2009 - 3:24 AM

There's nothing call happy ending . There's no happy ending . Fucklove .



This is what KeYing told me ;
Love starts with a hug, grows with a kiss, ends with tears.
No guy is worth your tears & when you find one that is, he won't make you cry. My heart was taken by you, broken by you, and now it is in pieces because of you.
Don't cry over anyone who won't cry over you. Tears are words the heart can't say. Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
A break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than to hurt yourself trying to put it back together.
I gave you my heart and you broke it. Now you love me but I don't love you. How many times can your heart break until there's nothing left to be broken?
A million words wouldnt bring you back, I know because I tried. Neither would a million tears, I know because I've cried. Initially i was positive i was in love with my ex , i was positive it was true . What the heck am I supposed to do , she broke my heart in two
When I first saw you I was afarid to talk to you When I first talked to you I was afraid to like you When I first liked you I was afarid to love you Now that I love you I'm afraid to lose you
If I had to choose whether to breathe or to love you, I would use my last breath to tell you that... I love you.

I always thinking who can ever last a r/s that long . Perharps , somebody would have done ? What are 'love' ? Love is something thats hurt your feeling , your emotional . Irritating uh .
Love is all about feelings , your courage , your trust ? Maybe ? Who knows , sometime i wish i could find someone that i need the most . But i can't , what i get is always fake promise . False hope .
Everyone need someone to rely , to lend shoulder . I'm crazy for people ! Uncle Lucy jiu wo ! ><



Jane's Photo's

Charmine

:D