<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6939784971648496908?origin\x3dhttp://obstaclesof-jane.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
You're @ "Obstaclesof-jane.blogspot.com"

:D i love my typical blog!
Jane's ♥.



130910!

AMBROSE'S :D
02 DECEMBER :D

Wish me a happy birthday:)


I love editing, but i don't really edit my photo's ! :}

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Thanks for Viewing!

Dearest ♥.
Just you & me.
Dearest baby!

Laughs, baby cannot be angry:)
Because i'm not a photogenic. :D
Baby i love you! ♥♥♥♥♥


Enjoy & Listen :D

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Jane's TWITTER.

http://www.twitter.com/xiaojane
http://www.twitter.com/obstaclesofjane

Xiao Jane Hates

Create Your Badge

Alien's'.

:D


Preciou's{♥}

AhJane!

GirlFriend!



Designed by: Ahting

Big eyes.

May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010





Sunday, March 7, 2010 - 3:10 AM
I miss my blog :) haha

Hi people , back posting :) I miss my blog post , lol. So long din't post about my daily lifestyle :D today went to Joyce's hyde , miss her so much .! About 12 met nic under Joyce house . He was late for one hour amzing right . Let a girl waited for him for so long . He is so power , omg , my blog post is become lesser and lesser ! What to do ? Post more and online more @@ okay now Aday always late for my stupid typical school , because now I hate studies . But I got no choice , need to study hard :x I'm just crapping so much , I thought I can just study hard for the next two years . In future , I could find a job which make my life more easier . I'll stop here , post the other time . Byebye , and goodnight to my reader's :) Before I finish my post , life doesn't fair for everyone .Is totally unfair , espeacially your bests one always treats you so unfair . Therefore nobody will be fair . No matter what I will be fair , not like some other people . Like what I always say , fuck those bitch and kill those men . Nothing last forever . What is call true love ? I don't think it exist , I only know what's fake promise , broken promise , cannot be trusted . CRAPS for those stupid true love . What's love , wake up people . Bullshit !! It all end up in. Broken hearted girls . Sad for you people . No offence :D & Now my phone is flooded with all different kind of photos . I just got no time to post , only use nic's iphone to post my blog . Sorry uh reader's . Thanks for your understanding ^^ Tata



Jane's Photo's

Charmine

:D