<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6939784971648496908?origin\x3dhttp://obstaclesof-jane.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
You're @ "Obstaclesof-jane.blogspot.com"

:D i love my typical blog!
Jane's ♥.



130910!

AMBROSE'S :D
02 DECEMBER :D

Wish me a happy birthday:)


I love editing, but i don't really edit my photo's ! :}

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Thanks for Viewing!

Dearest ♥.
Just you & me.
Dearest baby!

Laughs, baby cannot be angry:)
Because i'm not a photogenic. :D
Baby i love you! ♥♥♥♥♥


Enjoy & Listen :D

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Jane's TWITTER.

http://www.twitter.com/xiaojane
http://www.twitter.com/obstaclesofjane

Xiao Jane Hates

Create Your Badge

Alien's'.

:D


Preciou's{♥}

AhJane!

GirlFriend!



Designed by: Ahting

Big eyes.

May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010





Wednesday, March 17, 2010 - 4:11 AM
My precious time is all wasted , & please don't apologised .

Hi all, I'm back . This time round I'm going to say my working life . Actually , my daily life wasn't that bad . Without you I can do alot more things . Without you , my life is more easier . Without you , i'm really fine . Your life without me will be much more easier . Haha , I guess my grandma story is coming out soon . Lol . My work was okay , somehow injure myself acidentally . But , some of the crew quite caring but some kinda weired . No matter what still have to work harder in future ! Met SinNee a few days back , miss her like what . And now I'm at my friend house using my friend brother in-law Iphone . iPhone Are quite famous . But not long , some other phone will be out :) Kk , logging out soon , post some other time . Recently my time are occupie with my work . All I know is to eArn more money in order to have a better life in future ! @@ I miss my computer ! I wanna fix my computer . As soon as possible :/ *** all I can say is , enjoy your life . Everything you need is to woo her back and patch with her . With all my bless !!.



Jane's Photo's

Charmine

:D