<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6939784971648496908?origin\x3dhttp://obstaclesof-jane.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
You're @ "Obstaclesof-jane.blogspot.com"

:D i love my typical blog!
Jane's ♥.



130910!

AMBROSE'S :D
02 DECEMBER :D

Wish me a happy birthday:)


I love editing, but i don't really edit my photo's ! :}

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Thanks for Viewing!

Dearest ♥.
Just you & me.
Dearest baby!

Laughs, baby cannot be angry:)
Because i'm not a photogenic. :D
Baby i love you! ♥♥♥♥♥


Enjoy & Listen :D

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Jane's TWITTER.

http://www.twitter.com/xiaojane
http://www.twitter.com/obstaclesofjane

Xiao Jane Hates

Create Your Badge

Alien's'.

:D


Preciou's{♥}

AhJane!

GirlFriend!



Designed by: Ahting

Big eyes.

May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010





Sunday, March 7, 2010 - 4:18 AM
Specially for Nicholas :)

All along I know you still love her , I know you can't share your pain with me . But what can I do ? In order to let you forget her . I know is impossible for you to forget her because I know you always love her . You can't let go off her but time past your wound will heal . But the time when you forget her , my heart no longer with you as you can see , you know how's the process work right? So this is the only way I can say . Maybe you two will be back together , no ones know . Is unpredicable . I know you will understand it very well . So let the time be the judge and see how it works . But one day I've really given up on you , is too late for you to say you have already fall in love Jane and that's me . I will always be your friend , no matter what even if we are not able to be together then that's too bad for me . Same goes to you . I know I'm always small for you. I know i'm abut thick skin haha , but who cares . My problem what can you do to me . LAUGHS! It just too little too late >: have a good sleep , hope you are able to see my specially post for you ass :X Night and have a good sleep . Sorry to hold you for so long just to post this for you . Nightnight ! Sweet dreams =D



Jane's Photo's

Charmine

:D