<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6939784971648496908?origin\x3dhttp://obstaclesof-jane.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
You're @ "Obstaclesof-jane.blogspot.com"

:D i love my typical blog!
Jane's ♥.



130910!

AMBROSE'S :D
02 DECEMBER :D

Wish me a happy birthday:)


I love editing, but i don't really edit my photo's ! :}

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Thanks for Viewing!

Dearest ♥.
Just you & me.
Dearest baby!

Laughs, baby cannot be angry:)
Because i'm not a photogenic. :D
Baby i love you! ♥♥♥♥♥


Enjoy & Listen :D

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Jane's TWITTER.

http://www.twitter.com/xiaojane
http://www.twitter.com/obstaclesofjane

Xiao Jane Hates

Create Your Badge

Alien's'.

:D


Preciou's{♥}

AhJane!

GirlFriend!



Designed by: Ahting

Big eyes.

May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010





Monday, June 21, 2010 - 12:29 AM
I should start everything new. Whatever i did wrong i apologise.

F i think what you say were all right, shouldn't take things to heart. I should take & give or maybe i should give and take. Now then i realise what i did was very wrong, i will live better.

I do act cute, everyone does but why they choose to do that? They just want you people to adore them. Does a fat people offence people who is slim? Or much more prettier? Reader's why not you guys ask yourself, is there any wrong being fat? Lot of pimples in their face. Humans are not perfect, do you think they choose not to be perfect? No. They just can't get to choose what they want. I know people always wants to have a winner and a loser, but why can't people have peace between themselve?
@END

I would try a million times to enjoy myself, but i'm not faith to enjoy. I always want to be a part of them, make them happy and smile everyday. Who cares to listen? No one listen to me, I'm being neglected. Sorry for what i've done to my friend(Not bad things of course, include good things:D), and i always tell them i just want to be the best part in your heart. Giving a good impression, but i don't think any of you will ever try to understand me. Even i can't understand myself well. I will try myy very best and put in alot of effort to change to someone new. I will try, if i did not succeed i will try over and over again.
@END




Jane's Photo's

Charmine

:D