<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6939784971648496908?origin\x3dhttp://obstaclesof-jane.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
You're @ "Obstaclesof-jane.blogspot.com"

:D i love my typical blog!
Jane's ♥.



130910!

AMBROSE'S :D
02 DECEMBER :D

Wish me a happy birthday:)


I love editing, but i don't really edit my photo's ! :}

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Thanks for Viewing!

Dearest ♥.
Just you & me.
Dearest baby!

Laughs, baby cannot be angry:)
Because i'm not a photogenic. :D
Baby i love you! ♥♥♥♥♥


Enjoy & Listen :D

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Jane's TWITTER.

http://www.twitter.com/xiaojane
http://www.twitter.com/obstaclesofjane

Xiao Jane Hates

Create Your Badge

Alien's'.

:D


Preciou's{♥}

AhJane!

GirlFriend!



Designed by: Ahting

Big eyes.

May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010





Monday, October 18, 2010 - 11:27 PM
My friend.

I want to be your friend! ^^ I want you to help me whenever i need you. 

I'm punctual to school, and i had a sleepless night. My panda eyes are out, so deep. Almost fail my paper due to my sleepless night, causes me to insomnia. I slept while exam paper were giving out, when i was awake, i left only fifteen minute to do my Section A & B, how nervous i am. Luckily i did it in time, everything go smoothly.


Today, baby was a bit sick, didn't took care of him. Baby i am sorry. I just want to be the best part in your story. I really want my baby to be happy. I wish to see his smile everyday, i don't want any of my love ones suffering just because of insufficient money. I hope everything will be fine, baby i love you ^^


I just feel like today in school, everything changes, we have to know what right and wrong. I get tired in myself, whenever i think all these stuffs. Just feel like lying down on the bed and close my to fall asleep, as soon as possible.


I'll guess, nothing gonna stop me from thinking so much of humans perception or principal of humans being. Never ending thoughts. We have to learn things over and over again. Being naive & silly is humans being acts. A form of act which most of the people won't 
pity it.


On the 21 & 22 will be the marking day, as a result this year i will fail badly. Got no confidence in this year exams. Waste of effort, study hard enough. Hoping that will get a result which can please my parents. ^^ God bless me.


Oh yeah, just had a new piercing which is the most sensitive place. Super duper pain! Laughs, i won't be telling where i've pierced! :) 



Jane's Photo's

Charmine

:D